On 02/22/2012 02:30 PM, wgm4u wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>> On 02/22/2012 01:12 PM, wgm4u wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYGCpGzFWh0
>>>
>>> "The Big Rock Candy Mountains"
>>>
>>> In the Big Rock Candy Mountains,
>>> You never change your socks,
>>> And the little streams of alcohol
>>> Come trickling down the rocks.
>>>
>>> The brakemen have to tip their hats,
>>> And the railway bulls are blind.
>>>
>>> There's a lake of stew
>>> And of whiskey too,
>>> You can paddle all around it
>>> In a big canoe,
>>>
>>> In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.
>> So do you own your house outright, Billy?  If not, how do you know you
>> won't be homeless in a year or two?  Hell, someone who didn't even have
>> a mortgage recently got their home foreclosed on and they owned the house.
>>
>> There's a lot of homeless people who are quite skilled and should be
>> employable.  But they may be too old for that 30 something idiot manager
>> who is afraid of them to hire.  It's not their fault!  The America (now
>> known as Corprica ) you knew is through.  Expect a lower standard of
>> living from the unsustainable delivered on credit version you lived in
>> for the last 30 years.   Would have been nice if they had just sat down
>> with the public and told them it had to be done, explained why, and not
>> made many people broke in the process.  But you don't care, you're a
>> yogi and only need a bed roll and and tooth brush, correct? ;-)
> "The more people dependent on government, the better it is for us", says
> Johnny Democrat.
>
> 'Bums' are just the natural outcome of Democrat policies, like the ones that
> required Banks (quotas) lend to minorities regardless of their income, thanks
> Barney Frank! One hell-of-a queen! 'er stag, 'er stud....whatever.
>
> "The roots of this crisis go back to the Carter administration. That was when
> government officials, egged on by left-wing activists, began accusing
> mortgage lenders of racism and "redlining" because urban blacks were being
> denied mortgages at a higher rate than suburban whites."
>
> http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2008/09/28/franks_fingerprints_are_all_over_the_financial_fiasco/

So let's see you have software engineers, lawyers, accountants, medical
technicians all laid off due to the economic mess which had to do with
letting the bankers go wild at the behest of the Republicans while some
construction workers, fast food workers and other folks with low skill
jobs remain employed.  Oh, and if you work for any of the Offense
Industry or what I also refer to as "killing for capitalism" companies
you are probably employed too.  Killing people in other lands you'll
never meet can be very profitable.