I know it's higher elsewhere but this is a refinery town and when I
filled up the other day it was only $3.89.  Yesterday the same station
showed $4.09 for unleaded.  Now it is a little hard to discuss gas
prices because some will brag of lower prices in states that don't have
a lot of highways to pay for or pay for them otherwise (toll roads,
yuk!).  He have higher gas taxes here and we get mad because those taxes
were supposed to go only for highway building but the dumb ass assembly
used those funds elsewhere.  We even passed a proposition saying those
taxes could only be use for roads.

But the important thing to remember is that the oil companies don't need
more money.  They are robber barons and robbing YOU!  Time to rise up,
seize those companies and nationalize them.  The Koch monsters are rich
enough!