--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> The former lord mayor must be smokin' a bit of the stuff coming up from
> down south.  Not to worry Sandy Eggo and the rest of SoCal will soon be
> part of Mexico.   Comprende?
>
> The problem isn't Jerry it was Ahnuld and idiots from both sides the
> aisle who didn't have the sense to realize that what goes up must come
> down.  They thought the boom was going to last forever and didn't see
> the slow motion train wreck coming that some of us saw.  And it's our
> fault for voting in such idiots anyway.  But it seems that only idiots
> run for office these days (just look at the Republican Presidential
> candidates).  Smart people don't want to deal with such hassle.
>
> So Billy, you want to foot the bill for the state's problems?  I bet
> you're not a millionaire?  So you want to pay more taxes or are you
> going to move to Arizona, though Somalia may be more to your liking,
> comrade? :-D

I agree with most of what you said, a friend of mine is actually moving to
Costa Rica. I'm stuck here, but I love the weather in CA, it looks as if we may
be going through a depression before we know it though, look at Stockton, looks
like I'm won't be able to retire any time soon. Ah-nold?...what a joke!
Moon-beam even worse!