--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Aahhh, the astral plane.  Yes, I'm familiar with this philosophy (i.e. it
> exists).  We're all fucked, basically.  Unless you figure out how to clear
> all your karma in this life.

Actually, you hit on a sensitive point Emily. In a sense we are all f#@ked, as
you put it, until we achieve *redemption* from the entanglements
(identification) with the objects of the senses.

MMY calls these entanglements *stresses*, they are the conscious and
sub-conscious vices we all carry around since the fall in the Garden of Eden.
MMY's lecture on this using the 'flower analogy' demonstrates this quite well,
I prefer to call it the 'cookie analogy' as more people can relate to it.

We eat the cookie and become so caught up in the experience of eating the the
cookie we lose our inner awareness of pure bliss, through identification with
the cookie as our source of happiness we lose awareness of the ultimate
reality, pure consciousness.

  Go for it.....and go and document all your progress here...why not?