under Ronald Regan cable was dereguelated & so here in Amherst NY we enjoy a
private family owned cable co Anametrics excellent! states & municapalaties can
not touch them Republicans in 1986 de- reguelated the industry 4 condo
associations  etc hotels etc but the @ that time were not able to do so 4 all
unions were against & very large companies. here i have cable digital & hd tv
no box required as well as 146 channels, $ 40.00 per month, with high speed
internet its but $52.00 & phone $24.99 for all u.s & Canada.

In a message dated 03/11/12 15:54:22 Eastern Daylight Time,