As  I as well may be banned.I sponsor in the following manor & have done do so
each of 3 yrs now, &  @ times  yagia for ones passing to smooth that event for
us! When in town do program in @ the men's parking lot area in my fine car.
Also @ times do program in the
Petra Building I believe its called, in the  basement with others & friends
there I have gathered  who also may be banner or are so banned. I also  avail
myself of a tax deduction for such!

In all respect to all here!
In a message dated 03/18/12 09:28:33 Eastern Daylight Time,
dhamiltony...@yahoo.com writes:

> > Buck, how many pundits do you sponsor? It's unfortunate that you can't
> > meditate in the domes yourself, but certainly you are willing to make the
> > small sacrifice you mention (below) and hire someone to meditate in your
> > place.
> >
> > How many pundits do you sponsor?
> >

> All of them.
> I sponsor the program by meditating here.
> You're begging the question.
> It's Meditate or fund a pundit in your stead.
> Do what you can.
> -Buck
>
> > ***

Like so many here I have made the sacrifice of being here for you all, for the
Unified Field and country!  So many of us here have sacrificed personal fortune
to be part of the numbers meditating here.  The rest you folks are just a bunch
of free-loaders.
I am present here for you,
-Buck in FF