--- Begin Message ---
New from Joe Miller:Postman: Ayers Family Put ‘Foreigner’ Obama Through School

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser:
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=69ef7ad498&e=d4fd441ff7

Joe Miller - Restoring Liberty

Do not miss a single issue, add listmana...@joemiller.info to your buddy
list, contact list or safe list. Do not reply to this e-mail. If you wish to
contact our staff, please use the contact us link on our website

Postman: Ayers Family Put ‘Foreigner’ Obama Through School
Mar 20, 2012 01:23 pm | NewsEditor

CHICAGO – Did the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers
help finance Barack Obama’s Harvard education? Did Ayers’ mother believe
Obama was a foreign student? And was the young Obama convinced at the time
–  long  before he even entered politics – that he was going to become
president of the United States? [...]

Read more:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/postman-ayers-family-put-foreigner-obama-through-school/
Comments:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/postman-ayers-family-put-foreigner-obama-through-school/#comments

Video: Anita Dunn Evades Questions On Fluke
Mar 20, 2012 01:19 pm | NewsEditor

Anita Dunn refuses to answer questions about Sandra Fluke on her way to CNN.

Read more:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/video-anita-dunn-evades-questions-on-fluke/
Comments:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/video-anita-dunn-evades-questions-on-fluke/#comments

Why is the Story About Malia Obama Vacationing in Mexico Disappearing from the
Web?
Mar 20, 2012 01:16 pm | NewsEditor

Have you heard that Malia Obama, the president’s daughter, is reportedly
spending her spring break in Oaxaca, Mexico? Allegedly, she’s jetting off
with some of her classmates and 25 Secret Service agents to a country that
the State Department has said all Americans should avoid. But something is
different about the latest “Obama vacation controversy:” [...]

Read more:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/why-is-the-story-about-malia-obama-vacationing-in-mexico-disappearing-from-the-web/
Comments:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/why-is-the-story-about-malia-obama-vacationing-in-mexico-disappearing-from-the-web/#comments

Hillary Whistleblower: ‘I’m a Political Prisoner’
Mar 20, 2012 01:05 pm | NewsEditor

Calling himself a hidden political prisoner, a former business partner of
Spider-Man creator Stan Lee who sued Bill Clinton for fraud and accused
Hillary Clinton of hiding nearly $2 million in Senate campaign donations
claims  Attorney  General  Eric  Holder and his Justice Department are
obstructing justice by reneging on a sentencing agreement that would have
[...]

Read more:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/hillary-whistleblower-im-a-political-prisoner/
Comments:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/hillary-whistleblower-im-a-political-prisoner/#comments

Congresswoman: We’re Not ‘Promoting Sterilization’ of College Girls, We’re Just
Making It Free
Mar 20, 2012 12:59 pm | NewsEditor

(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D.-Ill.), a member of the House Energy
and Commerce Committee which has oversight over the Affordable Care Act (AKA
“Obamacare”), said Monday that a new Obamacare regulation announced on
Friday afternoon that requires all student health insurance plans to offer
college women free sterilizations does not mean the government is [...]

Read more:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/congresswoman-were-not-promoting-sterilization-of-college-girls-were-just-making-it-free/
Comments:
http://joemiller.us/2012/03/congresswoman-were-not-promoting-sterilization-of-college-girls-were-just-making-it-free/#comments

Follow on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/#!/JoeWMiller
Friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoeMillerAlaska
Forward to a friend:
http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=69ef7ad498&e=d4fd441ff7

Copyright © 2012 JoeMiller.US, All rights reserved.
 * Privacy Policy: We take your privacy very seriously and will never sell,
rent or otherwise share your email address with third parties.  You are
receiving this newsletter because you expressly asked to receive information
from us at the Joe Miller website.  If this newsletter no longer suits your
needs, please use the option below to concel your subscription.

Our mailing address is:
JoeMiller.US
PO Box 83440
Fairbanks, AK 99708