In a message dated 8/21/05 5:32:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Sure, a $3,000 price to learn TM is going to be a factor as to
whether many, many people start TM but without all this superstition
stuff, I contend that there would be many more people starting TM
than there are...

There probably would be a few more learning TM if it were taught like in the old Merv days, even at 3,000.00. I just can't wait for the Rajas to appear in public in their robes and crowns to give introductory lectures. If I attended one, I wouldn't know whether to hide my face in shame or laugh out loud hysterically.