 From: awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 7:39 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Analyzing the TMO using the "economic psychology"
model

Well at least ONE reader here knew what I was writing about. Granted, she is
smart, analytical, reasonable, meticulous and insightful. But surely the
average FFL'er could understand most of what I said. Of course, I also realize
most are not interested in this subject of mine but I was hoping Barry could at
least "grok" half of it. After all, I was "rapping" on about it for him. (sigh)