Good point Alex. But will that really make any difference once past these
differences? The antonym of 'true' is 'false'. When you think something is
false, it's wrong. We could use 'mistaken'. I used wrong because it has a
certain emotional attachment in many people's minds, which gives it an
emphasis. When you mistake the finger pointing at the moon for the moon, that
is 'wrong'. Something we probably have all done frequently. It is only when you
finally see the moon that you realise the finger was not what it was about.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>