--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> The fact that you spammed my Inbox with this same crap using a different
> email address does not bode well for your continuing presence here.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "GOD" <thegodofisrael@> wrote:
>>
>> blah blah blah blah blah

To thegodofisrael:

One of the 'requirements' here is that the posts reveal that a person actually
has a brain and can think a little bit. The part of the message that Alex
edited out here seems to show that that minimum ability is so far absent from
thegodofisrael (the one Thomas Jefferson, referring to the Old Testament,
characterised as 'The Christian God is a being of terrific character - cruel,
vindictive, capricious, and unjust'. (note the now archaic meaning of
terrific). You have not yet understood why Jesus is called 'lord' by some (I
think rabbi was the term most used) When you do, Fairfield Life is a place for
you.

Pay attention to Mr. Stanley's words above.

Regards,

Xeno, servant of Zeus Pater (marketplace competition brings the price of
enlightenment down you know)

Since you spammed my email address too, your intelligence-free, conditioned
mind, I think, will be absent from this forum very soon. I vote to remove him
from the list, unless we get something substantial from this prick.