> > You don't need to compare the results you expected
> > to find to any kind of baseline because...let's face
> > it...no baseline can possibly compare meaningfully
> > to the "special" thing we're researching.

Vaj:
> How could you have a baseline when you're comparing
> to the ocean of creative intelligence! It's just not
> Vedic. :-)

"In the Vedic paradigm, the unified field is therefore
not only the source of matter, but also-because it is
pure consciousness-the source of mind. I is the common
source of mind and body, of subjective experience and
material creation." - B. Alan Wallace

'Esoteric Anatomy'
The Body as Consciousness
by Bruce Burger