--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@> wrote:
> [...]
> > I find it difficult wrapping my head around a "full program"
> > of asanas+pranayama+TM+sutra practice+yogic flying+
> > rest period+"required reading"= 45 minutes being a
> > long-term program. I'm not being critical, Lawson. Just
> > wondering why that particular choice was made.
>
> 20 minutes TM + 10 minutes other sutras + 5 minutes yogic flying + 10 minutes
> rest = 45 minutes.
>
> The rest would be nice, but I generally don't have time.
>

> L.

So you don't practice a full program. Rather, you practice a
program of your own design and have done so for, oh, 28 years.

Interesting.

It looks like truncated *was* the correct word Lawson.

I find that in reading the posts you make concerning your
theories about mantra effortlessness that I am often struck
that you mistake endless loops of thought as some great
profundity. You also seem to believe it is something that
most others have never considered, much less dismissed as
quite a muddled mess.

I'm not selling anything but more than anyone I have met
in this incarnation I believe you would benefit from
Mindfullness training. It seems to me you resist due to the
endless loops of TM doctrine you swallowed all those years
ago. I wish you well and sincerely hope that works out for you.