 From: Xenophaneros Anartaxius <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 1:17 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Sexual abuse in the Transcendental Meditation
movement, was Mahamudra and...

It would seem there is enough hormonal disruption in the lives of spiritual
teachers world-wide to go the round of just about every tradition. Chasing tail
in the search for the infinite is an established tradition in the universe. The
universe, in the eye of non-dual philosophies at any rate, is, while
maintaining unity is nonetheless always falling into pieces, so at the highest
level of being, we have a lack of integrity, god simply cannot quite seem to
keep anything together. Being, have gotten lost in its own machinations, tries
to ride back to wholeness on its own coattails, or anyone else's for that
matter.

Some interesting articles on buggery and related spiritual entertainments of
the priestly class:

http://drjimmanganiellosblog.com/articles/revisioning-spirituality-rethinking-spiritual-teachers-spiritual-betrayal-and-spiritual-knowledge/

http://www.strippingthegurus.com/index.htm