---good you start drinking tea instead of beer [:D]
---another time another world
part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXWylZuRDX4&feature=relmfu
FWIW
The Greek lyrics
  "Exelthe ofi katiramene, dhioti an dhen exelthe essy, tha se exelthe
ego! Ou! Ou! Ou!"
   are a line from  the Greek shadow theater Karagiozis, from the play
"Karagiozis, Alexander the Great and the Cursed Serpent": The
translation in English is:
  "Come out, cursed serpent, because if you don't "come-out" you, I will
"come-out" you!
part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJuGoc3oUE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.music.lt/lt/daina/Demis-Roussos-All-The-Seats-Were-Occupied/3\