Wgm4u,

Who in the fuck are you to conclude that I am some sort of dogma-bound, true
believer?

The truth about Shiva, being and non-being, heart and mind, actuality and
illusion, cannot be lassoed with words.

My trolling blurb was just that, a trolling blurb.  You would know that if
you'd read my previous submissions here over the years, but instead you just
judged me from this one jokey attempt to fuzz up the conversation between
idiots.  Looks like I get ten points for tripping you up.

And, just to make things much worse, my blurb was the purest of truths if one
would but have the definitions for the words that I have.  Obviously mine would
not be your definitions.  Mine.  My statement is true, and if you said the same
words, it would be false.  Sucks to be you with a mouthful of falsity.

For atonement:  think about the following for three years and get back to me:
"Shiva is mouna."

Edg