> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > How do you know?
> >
> > I don't.  But that's my intuition.  I trust
> > it far more than I trust Maharishi or anyone
> > in the TMO.
>
> So you intuit that some guy you never met is pocketing 100's of
> millions of dollars based on...?

As stated earlier (and ignored), intuition.

And the oft-proven fact that no one in the TMO
I have *ever* met seemed to have a clue as to
the real nature of its finances, or care enough
to find out.  I'd be willing to bet that this
situation has not changed.  When Maharishi dies,
people will try to find out, and discover that
there isn't *nearly* as much money as they
thought there was.  No one will know where
the rest went.  And they *still* won't care.