--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <richard@...> wrote:

> > > So Willy why haven't we gotten this information
> > > from the TMorg?
> > >
> Vaj:
> >
> > Because Willy is distorting the Transcendental
> > Meditation tradition by making up fantasies.
> >
> You are mistaken: the primary scripture of the
> Sri Vidya Tradition is the 'Soundarya Lahari'
> which was composed by the Adi Shankara.

Well, you should know that in all likelihood the 'Soundarya Lahari' was not
written by Adi Shankara, but is only attributed to him, as scholars agree. But
as such, it does play a big role in the Dasanami Sampradaya. The truth is, that
, as with any great author, such attribution of scriptures are commonplace,
many scholars today even doubt that the Vivekachudamani is by Shankara. Neiter
is Bhaja Govindam. Nevertheless it's an important Advaita Vedanta text.