Goff"
TurquoiseB

> into
> > > the
> observe
> > is

> would

> (observer)
> > > and
> > > looking
> the
Sattva);
> > > Brahma
> > (as
> > no
> > happens;

> when
> > we
> > that
> the
> > > happening  :-

> > > Shiva,
> another?

> which
> > > really
> and
> > Even
> > > if
> > > Dark,
> > that
> the
> spiraling
> > > rather
> > >
> > > Yes, perfect sense! And paradoxical with regard to the 'story'
> > > always wanted to tell myself, and even my cognition of
Vishnu's
> > > vibration recently as very sattvic, but I digress...

> > the
> > > gap

> that
> > >
> > > Oh right! I remember now you mentioning this awhile back,
before
> > > was able to see it. Now it makes perfect sense that the golden
> > ring
> > > would be there. Nothing else quite fits, does it? Ah, so not
> quite
> > > gap, which given Vishnu and Shiva didn't quite resolve the
> > > vibrational qualities of each...though the golden ring with
> spokes
> > > to Brahma does! Hmmm, thank you again!
> >
> > Yes, it would appear to correlate to that golden quality of No-
> > space, No-time identity with the "Solar Angel" which one might
> take
> > to be Brahma -- incidentally, Bentov also spoke of this fusion
> with
> > one's Solar Angel on that same Sidhis-prep course, perhaps a
year
> or
> > so before I came across the phenomenon:-)
>
> Fusion with one's Solar Angel? Is that the source of divine love
and
> wisdom that we connect to once we have died into Brahman?

The "we" who dies into Brahman actually appears to *be* the Solar
Angel, or the Witness, or the I AM idea of limiting individuation;
the source of divine love and wisdom appears to be that same Solar
Angel resurrected into acknowledgment its true (emptiful)
relationship with the Wholeness, or Wholeness acknowledging its
ability to contract into a Krishna-point of infinite bliss as
limitless individuation; THAT AM I  :-)

I don't
> know where it is coming from, though it is instantly accessible
and
> recognizable- effortlessly so.

Yes! :-)