> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > I bet in his quiet moments Tony looks in the mirror,
> > > sees himself with his crown and robe and says,"What
> > > the f**k!"
> >
> > Agreed, he probably doubles over with laughter at times at the
> > relative absurdity of it all, though he does seem to be enjoying
> > his current ride in the amusement park!
>
> I think it's good every so often to remember who
> *paid* for his E-ticket ride.  Where do you think
> the money came from for his robes and crown, much
> less his weight in gold?  From all the TBs who
> donated to projects along the way that they'd
> convinced themselves were really going to happen.

I would just LOVE to know whether:

1) da King actually GOT the gold;

2) if he did whether it was implicitly understood that he was to just
flip the check over and endorse it as a donation back to the Movement;
or

3) if he did in fact get the money whether he turned around and
invested it in stock or mutual funds of companies from the evil U.S.,
the source of everything bad in the world.