Dear Paul,

I look forward to answering your questions. I am driving through Georgia on my
way to Florida. I will respond to your post just as soon as I have the
opportunity. It will be nice to write into a context like yours, since you
allow me to write freely and non-ironically. Lots to say to what you have
written here. It's coming up. :-)

Robin

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman@..."