 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 8:56 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Does this make Maharishi co-responsible for drug
use?

agree a subtle ambiguous" diversion" by Huffington Post with the subtitle
"The Beatles visited India for spiritual enlightenment"

The Beatles visited India for spiritual enlightenment Telegraph uses this photo

in your post following line is missing
Mr Putin told the singer then that his music had been "like a gulp of
  freedom" for Soviet youngsters.(easy missed because of ads between I assume)

OMG Russia's top  anti-narcotics official ! seems to speculate with  weak
memory of the past 68'er generation
see :KGB use
yoga as misdirection, distraction from political issues and soften the thinking
of Americans  Bezmenov on KGB interest in yoga,
brainwashing
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/308419