Still parading around your prophetic claims Chaim?
Last time you couldn't even tell your own fortune - much less the
fortune of someone else.

Better go get a checking Herschmann - before you blunder down the same
foolish trails of your old buddies with their twisted-cross.

By the way … you know they're here now, just like poltergeists
… only back in the flesh and hungry for more fun.

  Vetali, Vetali …

Life, Life!  Blood! Blood!

Feast on the hearts of trôth breakers.

Hûng Hûng Phat Phat Svâhâ!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <babajii_99@...> wrote:

> The time of 2012, will be the end of the Cycle that began
approximately 5,700 years ago, at the time of Moses...
> The Jews were slaves in Egypt, servring the '1 % at the top.. Having
to build 'Their F'n Pyramid to bury the dead F'n Pharroh and his dead
F'n wife, dog, cats, kids and of course...Lot's of F'n  Gold...
> The Mayans forsaw this time of 2012 as being the end of the '13
Hellish Times...which ended at the end of this year...( we are still
releasing the depths of despair and anger consumed by the 3rd F'n
Reich/...it's almost released at this time, with many of the 'Top Brass
of the Reich, releasing masses of mass F'n Tragedy from that F'n Adolf
Hitler and his F'n Madnesses...
> Because our Sun and Earth are alligning with the 'Center of the F'n
Milky Way Galaxy' there will be many F'n 'Solar Flares' which will, send
more  F'n Purified Light to our Maha- Planet at this [Tome], and going
towards the 'End of this Year'...the end of the F'n 13 F'n Hellish
Tome(s)...
> The Light of Consciousness is 'Getting Brighter by the Day'..
> Revealing the F'n Luciferian, Bealzebub, F'n Donald Trump(Satans
Sister)///
> Hey Yo!
> These F'K-er's have been F'n runnin' thang's for too F'n Long, Sister
Soldier...moment
> Your time is up Mr trump, you Fires boy...got the F' out.!!!.
>  Yo!Bush is over...
> Yo! Romney is over,
> Yo!
> Iran Mullahs is over...Yo!
>  Yo!! Bin Laden Evil Twin...Tailiban is ov er...
> John Lennon Looks down on us all of us, from his Heavenly Plalce...and
says once now and for
> War is over...Peace will Reign Now on Earth for a Very Long, LOOng
Tome.(S0)....F[n] Right on Bro!