This will be a huge boost for Obama's campaign. Now he can run on having
successfully passed the Affordable Care Act. The government will probably
enforce the mandate with a tax such as we pay for Medicare, but since the Tea
Party is opposed to *any* tax, I don't know how this will play out. Romney is
going to be a hoot to watch trying to turn himself into a pretzel condemning
pretty much the same healthcare bill he signed into law in Massachusetts.