--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > Well, Mother Meera came to Fairfield (FF) at least twice (that I can
> > remember).
>
> Right. And these "saints" just love the energy in Fairfield. Quess who
> created that ?

Buck can probably tell us, when it was the last time she or Ammachi were there,
in the meantime they just come to Chicago if they come close at all. AFAIK
saints don't feel anything 'special' in the atmosphere in places like this.
They go there to help people, usually at the request of individual people.
There are, as I heard many people in the movement, who feel depressed, down and
uninspired. They come to help those individuals, and they don't come in any way
as competitors to the movement or Maharishi. All this is just a movement
fantasy.