--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >

> > What does it matter?
>
> Methinks you might want to stop the rest of the world sniggering
> about the idea you can flop about like a sack of potatoes and be
> on the verge of rewriting the laws of physics, like they're optional
> or something.
>

> > While there's all sorts of philosophical and scientific reasons to be
> > excited about someone floating instead of hopping, the personal effect of
> > doing one or the other, according to theory, should be the same.
>
> I remember being taught that floating would be the ultimate thing for
> myself, other yogic flyers and the world. The next stage of evolution
> no less and thus much more powerful in every way. And also that if one
> can do it everyone else will start floating. Still waiting......

I think shraddhaa (faith) is the key here. It might become weaker
every day until someone hopefully one day floats so that there
is no doubt it's actually happening. After that a quantum leap
in the strength of shraddhaa shall cause almost everyone on this
planet to float, at least a few inches?? :D