http://wmpoweruser.com/nielsen-nokia-only-sold-less-than-300000-nokia-lumia-900-in-usa/

>From the comments:

This does not look good for Nokia or Microsoft.

I'm sad to say that I think MS should ditch Nokia. I think MS should follow the
Surface strategy and make their own phone. They also need to re-brand the OS
around the Xbox brand. I've tried to convince family and friends to adopt
WP7.5, and the first thing they tell me is "Windows on my phone!? I don't want
Windows on my phone." That's what people think anyway, and you cannot convince
them one by one -- the Windows brand has a stigma, it doesn't matter how good
WP7.5/7.8/8 is.