____________________________________
 From: wr...@westernpac.org
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 7/17/2012 10:53:33  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Obama: "You Didn't Build  That"

Having trouble viewing this email? _Click here _
(http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=qc4muldab&v=001TTzY1hjm9Fjhvo0vNoGwhWiYIZGeoXLjp88e
RhvDRaxR4k_zbbFvm2AO5PUncpmqMjGDqqLuryCC7BOSjw2fz9Rk7xEbG8oqmH9q9o_unRw=)

Dear  Informed Citizen,

Having grown up in a family of small business  owners, I was stunned this
weekend when Obama told America's hardest  working citizens that "you didn't
build that." I know Obama has never  run a small business, so I thought I'd
take a moment to explain why he  is so desperately wrong.

If Obama, or anyone else in his family  for that matter, had run a small
business, he'd know that it is  literally the most consuming thing you can do.
Throughout my childhood,  my parents were constantly working to build their
businesses, pitch new  clients, provide for employees, comply with
regulations and invest in  the community they served. Considering it takes far
more
than the normal  40-hour work week just to keep a small business afloat, let
alone  growing, I'm often amazed that they had the time to raise my
brothers  and me.

Though they take a huge amount of work just to maintain,  the beauty of a
small business is that the more you put into them, the  more you can get out.
As a result, the hardest workers tend to build the  most successful small
businesses. But that goes against Obama's vision  of an economy where
everyone has a unionized job where you work just  enough to make a
pre-negotiated
sum.

America is, and always has  been, the land of opportunity. Not the land of
job security or  guaranteed benefits - the land of opportunity. We must
fight to ensure  that we can always start our own businesses with a minimum of
government  interference, and work as hard as we want to become as prosperous
and  successful as we want.

If that opportunity dies, the American  Dream dies with it... and America's
greatness won't be far  behind.

Dustin Stockton

Now Live At DustinStockton.com:
_
Happy Cost Of  Government Day_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY81i34ZUFzaZ9II_DYYy9gBy_RS9XBTMUxvWLVAP8GD_MNTnlqsxpuPUb0zDuyHTxN5RTTwIs19CtGdkX
L8tm0QaKfmoGPewZvauaug_X6kJsD9FFy4W4GCzJIVwutLWxGONv7Dumww11TmRMxIb-UbcZ8pbL
y1ltYgspIV7NdzRqOGIYnOVtCQC)  Did you know that the average worker labors
for 197 days each year just to pay for the ever-increasing cost of
Government? Greg Campbell breaks down the terrifying numbers...
_
Small  Businesses, Not Government, Are The Real American Heroes_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY80KaowGec-haiDzizn_VKwaprk3UAUwIZke83A52mpcAQS
hxLi5p3-3waQbEJb8HJzlKlCtpCtVwCCnznvsY3TU46xxzY0uauhNo-7heSsGgt77Zytp4IxWopp
ys79TUrlgvHCYcMjdQsnOQOUPgH18orC3kCqfLzB2utE74ERL42D3Kzo6RNEuniav97rGy_437Cv
PJt2lYc-Z61ZA3h4L)   Barack Obama says that small businesses exist "because
of the  government." In reality, they exist and thrive in spite of the
government's best efforts to tax and regulate them out of existence. Can  you
tell Obama has never actually run a small business?
_
Sometimes Even  The Good Guys Need A Kick In The Nuts_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY82E3tQkZJVv-Bu0FJWGpsRmZQGKjOO3GxUNL_aGGYAG1Qfqd46dVOW12
fjDfpyQUFVpMkjl9hyHR53WGSIfzIPatt2VSXEQn2kFID9JGfMMQwYIEWoBnUDs4J_-n2fRJqceH
AhH-mbX6LHr6GHy8RIKelS0N6GOvFST6c-WPn0bycZqBaAJJJiwBTd3KfDM-vt-j74BPz_1LA==)
  With so much bad news  coming out of the Obama Administration, a lot of
people seem to be  losing perspective. As Dustin reminds us, the key is to
not get mad, but  get even.
_
If You Have A  Government Shortage, It's A Good Bet That Government Caused
It  _
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY80BTWxbwlm5QXYV2GGXcAP_fi_xoeNERyXw-Ocsj7hH96zYNXp5Kl-1aEXTF2MfR_Bz-tksMneK7cYASbcwe1ZUptDgOLnLX99Pab03upB
5YPD8SDbUyw58dpVE8TE9vzaw_pjoIYFMpt9vvb3VMLbbzCncm1oVG_1rX8DbiNLMLP5x5OOtfbN
P9oSKSfw3hrRkMN6Cp7B2BT4C_ZJa8IoHYDe1rEjGaXIi65Brl0twHA==) Government price
controls mean EMTs in Oregon can't afford  such basics as Aspirin and
Band-Aids. John Hawkins explains this preview  of coming Obamacare
attractions...

What Dustin Is Reading Around The  Web:

Obama Doesn't Dream The American Dream (_Las  Vegas Review-Journal_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY80sZBTI3vOVOqVOoD58w23kruySQnEmmYwkRy33ajEf
UTUBz4CnZU4X1m7MWpaWy67NWm95Fn7equcX3v_2YaHX-3PU0rUJe__Xx09euQNARfXsmEcMgpNs
5TgeND6RasqdbwnsXg-hy1Zur9BnbO7bNs0SVILM8hdweiXXQkPe1z_0C47jsjwy) )
Obama's Communist Mentor (_The  Daily Caller_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY83PIVNrZKFXHFeCG3ooB6uHsl9cQYMlgUKK0bby_mMweLo3CXYznYTd0DKHq4uGX0
io_B4Hg0oAKcv1SgFn0uGw6xNPJvbr81U26-QShZpgLZpX62Pn5a-pZqZhtPF5vaxmNY9WU0dtCA
CJ7TrWm5jR7TrcZ1UGfdY2UI3MqVIRvCG4bLY_6IPo) )
Washington "Just As Broken" As Four Years Ago (_Hot  Air_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY80qu7LckaSgf0xrCI_KICiOaSIOdZASzXHYFGcrFX8jvNozqcRdT_
Hq9CLd8DNo3BQwx-ecurFC7C23hw-EzTP5UJ1y5nsMW5xjkkFhCoFDa69QKAGdUHs6pRePVVZcyx
_KXumBgYxZaopxwVqahNh7HlCc-Tn5DzqT7k1EvlRnSNRiNTe9eEoxsUFQGenrEvB6gmY7_7ou0a
WViLSK0bzliRPwNhMY-ytwdGKNiu3wVQ==) )
The Problem In A Nutshell: GDP Up 1%, Debt Up 21% (_Zerohedge_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY83mf0XjhvD0KavCYSOVY-hznxaVNC4zYNrYzpRSUE_pK_78k
dO-eCAqSFHqnigC5X0w6rH0m_Go6WtrNMR046qxvprTEfz13RWm0JWLiUnJegfkRiduUR5XYKH4j
SA-rKAziEQiBjb_92TyBZiab3EY307J_XfHZkEnZAAkLnHhXBdxsc4TBLUgMhwFiRjh2XVfTPblM
F-wkTEdA5u5PEHC) )
Dems Jump Towards Fiscal Cliff (_WaPo_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY80ofKsG010KikbjTDw-O9zuEs-0E8_-FyIK97SgNJz-nSFPEHZyFCAQjkyKM_zA2u4QN-Y-U
xFTBsTmCbb1KV3HyfzGEMaTIN1EWlRLclb1SfreAxzLSaq84s6PowPWd6qbYG5L49BtSVj0tkQfI
0JSg3idl9Fq0jcAuNF3hJxdiHVxp2DyEAs_9HUZLGDc93zgeCW6fpQq_DQvGs4euuHdqj1sAUGRn
ZumChZmeLMqmKZtXfXmCnCvx0JrxgSGxK9Nx0EqJJV1mZ_kZwc49eT-VbGNl9oAV1MtHnXi95E0h
A==) )
The  Fiscal Endgame (_Zerohedge_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY83FucFOcqtSVar3IxgfpHRwQDkgHCsHcS0Xlxz6YR3clHbmlhURYTFV6dU8j-HizIGs3zuDVY12S44
BXBR-blO48gru6bnOg1mA4XxSZkFs3zta6m5_1Ik66SATfg77eJwQDaspftuTzFPJwua5yPQbkSK
icE6OgS4=) )
Poll:  Wealth Has Become An Impossible Dream (_The  Hill_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY81gMrjA1EFjj954i_VccLeJr4ZXAJFCGxX9np0g_84MtnEhhie1Ys
m9DuAByBi56leSyhRc0scGPBoM2F6LwI3105WaMvameOh8mO9RA-JiCPnLlyXluLqR6H9poQgr4l
HfudHleDfYg4HyjGWuhbRn8sXnHNP08fH9cDbVVDfzy00LFKAfZ0muqLXRf1o0Wl4jacTjeJZqJQ
==) )
Poll: Support For Capitalism Down Worldwide (_The  Daily Caller_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY81Hy5pCU0MlyWKjCHyp1QcKpShAofXaaB6_cbBbk4AtiB0
PtKysvG_ObtCHKtx
YzcWTojDh2R-RD4LrLXZDLqa71xDgZGUB6O_ax26HMPcyjLB7rvwZtBMIU-deGVO9qtn38wzh2kXPDGVY9wDc1mjOeTRoSyCH_NVAhCmdXm-CagRPxPC7D32rANUx8SZBTZy-JHV
U89XmLZ6o3f4HbXb4) )
Senate Dems Protect Unions (_Free  Beacon_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY81ItwVYKueiorBiJGLRGDMwnuf3EIfttzDVnb2zgpGwA8kBkW6IWmGaSwZOXS77CZnOv
Zx7xekLvMUdLZMni2eAPQnHdrncQPSZepdTEaXl1TvavXg-2Yj8OwfZZU36j2ShOBjACMNnYg==)
 )
Auto Bailout Cronyism Explained (_AEI_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY81dLKsNaICZDMe15nOWd8IZXPfBVgS6Jb31trZSko4BATBQzRwANP2FI45BqgIn8KqDxSo88
LKl_GrO6BGL9zOxaFv7AWHEPCxYbr2drL6MD-Y7SxUweMDf-9gHWvEGq5KC4_PqI6jBsO4aIbtwJ
taTWLOzTVtZPZ_wrCbGHrQSalCVybFmCRAyM2DVtxnTDkQ=) )
Santelli  Savages Fed And Treasury Incompetence (_Zerohedge_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY80WfNElKU6kb23PFs0AV9qnJIHdwHOCaHhF9jkaZWLfIq8Ho_d
ze13-NwQ3AsnKI3oOBykG7EfmEXMv0AHcT0SIhfJu9Sfpf75nPoLq45Sgi2070sKa0KcnU89MU9g
wPcGGDjQSvE1Xrl-14A73QoqiYCG9gWA83Q_iG2lIPaPdtye--22F2455p9vAeX-4anTdjOCqiYe
OBg==) )
The  Student Loan Scam (_Reason_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY82NAsOEMyUgt86JaKV-9nhmjEnwKRxcQc2PlYDBmsA5TJ3r57byV5rBMuXaeabmsJeU33RvYbdLUK8
DTWPO_AuPFgT0bXd3qb9_plAR-izl-M2CUhJ0MlkTrgVhoxwXok1u1i3fx5EqvEIHZKOJNyEb4Mg
qksJFhJzI1VsMzZYPaUtFQVD7r4QU) )
Treasury  Gone Wild (_Free  Beacon_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY82Zq2xU_GKAAxdqHA3xjCULexJc5PHoBzGc1OzMmaAgTgG9GwUWDlGyKqsCyIV6cO4twm7NcDfN
UzF0t8xouwzgN0WO8F2CyjdQdoRJvZtKSlLJq3I8qzLQS3YkvGvZ2K4=) )
Palin Denied Republican Convention Speaking Slot? (_Hot  Air_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY83xhjING2WgVXS9_aPKFQB-4ss9wCzqAuVKDbQZmDvD9Dm57O
1JJ5aumMs8iukyvI-rfNmmHKCknVbtFO6AcULMpAy_0OBvihmvNiSYqBFhcOtlbe10Rx3HQLDIAx
-5gTB-o8DygnwFX2dO_c49Onk_Xyq2hWi0Hc-bVYEygxowCdBSiyirTABf) )
FCC Employees Owe Taxes (_The  Daily Caller_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY803T7FOMfd4eVkmWwcpFkYmmRApB7ZNqus4JUkWtWKboFj-4OMaR5uEPmkdJSIHBJb
gQNy8B0EcQ9indYxqptvtGWh8b2NvIJRB-i1NiN95cPUypc2iBUk2SC_hGD6q8gUi0H-0fanLyX8
RBRK5ov_sdW92F3GavZ5rlLJUj8BwyKa49Ft4pgWwXpsvjnB8YOs5OGHY_KD-ubxmH1riNg_x) )
US Navy Sinks Ship Off Dubai (_Fox_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY82IxKaLZCvI1CTUSUuXOJiTbzm1qR6LVF5jjkDmgy90vcu4kSFC2zJjiQGcRN3_j3qa5S9qOeFG
0YRTTEv2130BxGoGlX7qtSJ5jXSS9ft_VNP4IbAuH7DZ8N5w7RcvCkyXlowzhp67tX7jP_-BKq2Q
8byv1WnfhZZjZSF2dRKG_mZjuYbpKcfw7LVnBkitP2diz8TMxMcYFjsV7PquRcvsr6f4WpBNnrA=
) )

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY809H8mNfQWhQd_uTMnTNiot2jBbzTGn8U5tHaYRkdXteL4ygbIxj6BydAQfMxGXmlXU9XoAnx536nbiLwvoxHgugndbmlnhw4B0XDZYZwD0jrK
T8hlQMvmK)
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001fI1X_YgMY83fq7r5hDYqfLuU9lKd5qxiLaToFMbR9w4_rsZRewdoNjHHwm88IJEO42InPBBqffFWFL90O-muuKf1_RfCgZSsTDtp4ZeNzNZ3
4FjtxtnzgQ==)

Paid for by Western  Representation PAC, a federal political action
committee which is  responsible for the content of this message. Not authorized
by
any  candidate or candidate's committee.
Donations are not deductible for  tax purposes.

_Forward email_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&m=1103123348560&ea=wle...@aol.com&a=1110498002973)

(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0010Kh8qjTWKI_hXKPyos5HKE6CclWcQ7VgS3X8z7OINNI=&t=001N0lV5bcK62RyLnrzZnw-NA==&l=001FCSs65SMrsI=&llr=qc4
muldab)  (http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=custom01)
<FOOTERCONTENT>
This email was sent to wle...@aol.com by _wrpac@westernpac.org_
(mailto:wr...@westernpac.org)  |
_Update Profile/Email Address_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=0010Kh8qjTWKI_hXKPyos5HKE6CclWcQ7VgS3X8z7OINNI=&t=001N0lV5bcK62RyLnrzZnw-
NA==&l=001FCSs65SMrsI=&llr=qc4muldab)  | Instant removal with
_SafeUnsubscribe_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0010Kh8qjTWKI_hXKPyos5HKE6CclWcQ7VgS3X8z7OINNI=&t=001N0lV5bcK62RyLnrzZnw-NA==&l=001FCSs65SMrsI=&llr=
qc4muldab) ™ | _Privacy  Policy_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp) .

Western  Representation | 1811 Newman Pl | Carson City | NV | 897036