But what did YOU think of him, Vaj? What was your own individualized perception
and experience of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi? You will never tell us this.

But that said: Let us not start fighting here. :-)

I respect your family's apprehension of MMY. I know of persons (whose judgment
I trust) who have gone a lot further than the derogatory remarks you have made
about Maharishi.

I am only interested in encountering honestly the experience he engenders in
me, and why.

I consider Share Long's response to that video normal and appropriate.

Now you be nice to me, and I will endeavour to be nice to you. :-)

Robin