On Jul 20, 2012, at 12:26 PM, Robin Carlsen wrote:

Not only this, I could never conceive of someone who deliberately spread lies with the intent to harm *even having the possibility of having "numerous lovable and positive qualities". Can you?

I usually can find something positive or something that I love in just about anyone. I'm sorry Robin, but you're no exception to that. Didn't 'loving thy enemies' used to be a Christian virtue or was that edited out too? I guess I'm surprised that this is news to you.