> By the way, did your check from the Dalai Lama this
> week include a bonus for having taunted a certain
> TB into "posting out?" Mine did. Gotta do that more
> often, the economy being what it is.

Well, I got only the half amount I usually get :-( because he said I had to
share it with Buck, who just has to honestly post the latest on-goings in the
Domes...

> More seriously, isn't it fascinating that some would
> rather believe that anyone who doesn't buy into the
> ludicrous TM dogma on this forum is doing so because
> they were paid to do so by some nefarious "Buddhist"
> leader such as the Dalai Lama? As opposed to merely
> stating personal opinions arrived at by using a
> facility they gave up years or decades ago -- being
> able to think for oneself.

The Dalai Lama is so popular, in my country he is more popular than the pope -
and the pope is from my country. Even the most infamous, conservative tabloid
would bring quotes and excerpts from his books, many of the most known
politicians are friends with him, and would receive him despite of the protests
of the Chinese.

Btw. I believe that Nabby and Lawson are Chinese agents. And Judy is bombarding
FFL with DoS attacks, using the advanced search function.

> We bad.  :-)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNbZcT8RXgE

Yeah, that's us! Really, where did you get this from?