--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
>
> > "The message you requested is temporarily unavailable because this group
> > has exceeded its download limit."
> >
> > http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_GRPS&locale=en_US&id=SLN4059&impressions=true
> >

> I have been getting the same message, on some browsers, on others it worked,
> until I noticed it works when you log in.
>
> Otherwise, if you want to just read, try this mirror
> http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/ There is a time
> delay, but usually neglect-able.
>
> But for readability, I'm a friend of snipping posts, yet, I notice that some
> here, think you should quote them fully, as if you would censor what they
> were writing, if you snip. Unfortunately, the yahoo system does not always
> make it clear to which post you are responding. There are numbers for posts,
> but they are not quoted, you could do that manually, or post the link to the
> post you are responding to.

Thanks for the tips. You're right. I saw the download limit message this
morning. I logged in and everything is AOK. My bad for bringing up the topic
perhaps in error. Still, cleaning up a long thread that trails into infinity
with a lot of unnecessary >>>>>>'s is generally good form. A long conversation
that tidies up >>>>>>'s is fine by me. Also, eat your ^^^^^^'s it's good for
your iiiiii's.