--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> I'll put it differently:
>
> if there is a choice, there is also a chooser.

There is no choice. It is choiceless awareness.

> L.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >
> > You're sure about this, are you...

Yes, absoutely. From everything you have said here, I am absolutely sure that
you don't know about it, and that's okay.

You cannot relate from your on experience, and then project it to what I and
for example Xeno or Empty were saying.

I accept, that whatever you say, is the way for you, you cannot go any other
way. But you have not enough knowledge to comment on the instructions of other
teachers like SSRS, or even Guru Dev, or Swami Shantanand Saraswathi. To
believe that these later two, didn't know how to meditate correctly is just
hilarious and arrogant.