On Jul 30, 2012, at 7:39 PM, feste37 wrote:

We can agree to differ. If, as you suggest, Stupid Sal may be lurking here, she is free to delurk and reveal her stupidity and nastiness once more so we can all marvel at it. I brought her up because she came to mind as such a stark contrast to our newly arrived Saint Share, and I liked the alliterative ring of Saint Share vs. Stupid Sal.

IIRC "Saint Share" actually was the person who ran the Fairfield Kiosk email list, set up as an alternative to the negativity of FFL. No negativity was allowed on this list and I believe it was moderated by her. At the time, apparently FFL was just to negative to bear.

Needless to say, this sattvic alternative to FFL never took off - (must have been the artificial sweetners). And look who showed up here.