--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> Robin3: Seems about the most interesting and penetrating thing you have ever
> said to me. Gives me something to think about, iranitea. That "stern and
> judgmental patronizing". I will have to watch that, because my aim always is
> to keep the love going (even underneath the irony:—for me, my love fuels my
> irony). I could even in a second love Barry. But he won't let that happen.
> And either, it seems, will you. But I think in this post, especially, you
> have done your best. And that will have to do.
>
> I have an intuition you are an interesting and thoughtful person. But we both
> need to perform at our best, I think. I will do my homework here. And perhaps
> we can meet again and find ourselves enjoying this Creation within which we
> find ourselves—without having any choice in the matter—existing. I figure
> Creation, it was a good idea. And no doubt you are too, iranitea.

See, Robin, I am running out of time, having to do still some preparations for
my trip and finish some job here before I go. I just had to install a new OS
which I was downloading at night, and yes, I have a job, I simply have no time
now for any kind of long on going conversation. We'll see when I return, but
then not anymore from Persia ;-)