--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2012, at 2:02 PM, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:
>
> > See how all the most holy monks in Rishikish came to pay their respects to
> > Maharishi the very morning after his first assignation with Judith Bourque.
> > They, these enlightened monks, could never have conceived of Maharishi
> > doing what he did the night before--and Judith describes Tatwalababa
> > massaging Maharishi's feet "after we have been together".
>
> So much for omniscience, huh Robindra? ;-)

Just curious Vaj. What is the physical sensation you experience when you allow
yourself to strike out at people? What is the corresponding cerebral
experience? Is there a reward in it for you and what does it feel like? Do you
get high Vaj? Is it the same sensation as when you do something loving for
someone? What feels better, hurling insults or providing caring support? Just
curious. Maybe there's a clinical or spiritual condition that you fall under
here. Or maybe it just has no name.