 From: Dr. Jessie <jmer...@vastu2vaastu.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2012 7:04 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ganapati Sthapati dead

We will be approaching the anniversary of the death of my teacher of Vaastu
Shastras next month-  Dr. V. Ganapati Sthapati. Each January I would visit
Sthapati in Chennai and study with him.  Without fail later in the month I
would walk into his office and he would be speaking on the phone with Maharishi
who had just called Sthapati the moment before I walked in.  It was uncanny.
Even nearing the last year of his life Maharishi would call him.  It was really
wonderful to listen to these two men speak together. They both had the same
goal:  the well being of humanity.

Sthapati's family is one of the oldest living families who have passed down
Vaastu Shastras in its purity for several thousand years.

I miss Sthapati and Maharishi.  Two of the greatest beings of our times.

Thanks for making the below post last year.