Here we see, dear and fair readers of FFL, an example
of doing less and accomplishing more displayed in the
economy of only eight posts in a single day.

The bubbling bliss of an obsessive cult-apologist shared
with all the world. She might be a cracked pot, but she is
*our* cracked pot.

Sun Aug 5, 2012
FFL PostCount
8

"Vaj knows that.
...Vaj's malicious dishonesty.
...Vaj's capacity for hatred...
Vaj wrote....
Wonder how Vaj...
...Vaj's penchant for malicious dishonesty ...
Actually it's Barry who...
What Barry means...
The real reason Barry....
...if anyone Barry had...
It isn't clear why Barry even ...
...yet another example of Barry's...
I'm guessing Barry has...
Here Barry was...
...such as those Barry has when...
...Barry's standard dual motivation...
Barry's lying.
...in fact it was Barry who...
...between Barry and...
Barry tried to ..."

It was stunning to watch the obsession turn on a dime
from Vajradhatu to TurquoiseB. I'm sure Ann, Feste,
Nabby, and Raving Lunatic Yogi are soooo proud. Boy,
how would ya like drawing to an inside straight with
those four?

http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/