On Aug 7, 2012, at 4:35 PM, "lordknows888" <lordknows...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Robin,
>

> 1) I am a single author and not a composite of authors
> 2)I did not state that you were psychotic and that you were going to hell, I
> stated I thought you were mentally unbalanced.
> 3)I live my life holding myself to a standard of honesty (thanks for the pep
> talk on the need for honesty anyway)
> 4)I found your post quite different in it's seeming intent which could be
> summarized as a exhortation  to honesty,  and to state that honesty  is your
> creed. I detected an unstated subtext. It was a kind of an almost bullying
> posturing which you was  communicating in effect " you better bring your A
> game buddy boy because I'm going to hit that frigging honesty ball out of the
> park".Where do I read this subtext you ask? At least in part right here  "You
> have staked out a very strong position; should you have any doubts about
> standing behind that position, then it might be more problematic in "entering
> into disputations with you". After all, you know all my tricks and ruses and
> feints that enable me to cover up the fact that I don't have any faith that
> the truth will get me through my argument."    and right here,   " No, I
> think innocence and sincerity are the way to pursue this matter, LordKnows.
> And I am hoping you are ready to give it your all". This is like high class
> trash talking before playing a game. This has me feeling shades of
> yesteryear, I've seen this move before.
> 5) I have also seen you seem reasonable and temperate initially as you
> skillfully absorb an initial hit before marshalling your forces for the
> counter offensive . I'm a little rusty Robin it has been over 25 years since
> I've seen your moves on the court, but it comes back as things play out here.
> What am I referencing when I state this you ask,  this  " "Reasonable and
> temperate"? I would have thought those two qualities somewhat incompatible
> with your description of my character and my motives and my mental health."
> Not that you are not allowed to defend yourself,  but do it out front and
> don't package it inside a message which is supposed to be about honesty.
> Honesty is transparency not hidden double messages. So you see Robin in your
> exhortation to honesty you are showing the opposite,subtle manipulation.
> 5)I have to tell you Robin that this kind of bully boy posturing in the guise
> of an exhortation to honesty is not an encouraging sign for real honesty,
> which is at least your stated intention.
> 6)Robin in my last post I stated that I was still weighing the pros and cons
> of entering into a dialogue with you, this last post has convinced me it is
> not worth it.What would be the point when right here in the first post about
> our potential dialogue you are up to your old tricks.

Be careful of the “I’m a wounded animal” type pattern RWC likes to fall back on
- to suck people in - typically when it’s he who’s on the losing end of a
particular situation.

I’ve also seen him use if ‘if only you could have felt it as I did' (often
implying some extraordinary bliss, grace or trophy state) to draw in the
(largely) TM-related folks here.

Old tactic, just a “New Fairfield”. :-)