 From: lordknows888 <lordknows...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 6:54 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] the door closes with a gentle sigh

Dear Robin,

Two lines have come to me which express the sense I now have about what has
transpired between us over the last few days

the door closes with a gentle sigh behind me
stepping into a quiet dawn, shhhh what is that sound

That is the simple sense I have, let it be.

I sent you two private emails on Thursday but it seems they might not have been
received by you, it doesn't really matter because this message is my concluding
communication to you. I am not envisioning any more posting on FFL or any more
private communications.

Good Bye and may peace be with you,
Lord Knows