Hi Steve:
Because I know you are a parent, I am sending you this - I got a pretty
big kick out of the quote (isolated out of context I'm sure).
"When all is said and done, the act of being a parent involves a set of
radically unselfish and often incomprehensibly inconvenient activities.
Two adults who could otherwise employ their time and resources in
pleasurable activities of various kinds elect to seek housing and
provide food and other facilities for completely dependent organisms
whose personal schedules, furthermore, could not be at greater variance
with adult ones, and who will involve their parents literally for
decades in a compromise between a program of work or pleasure and the
requirements of their offspring.  It is not altogether remarkable that
parents may have one child, if only in error or because of confused
expectations of bliss.  What is truly remarkable is that most parents
have more than one child.  ~Lionel Tiger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Tiger
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Tiger

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>