YS I 51:

tasyaapi nirodhe sarvanirodhaan nirbiijaH samaadhiH.

YS III 51:

tadvairaagyaad (from unattachment to the "ultimate siddhi" after mastering it)
api doSa-biija-kSaye kaivalyam.

Notice how similar those two suutra-s are. The main
difference is that the first phrase (tasyaapi nirodhe)in I 51 has its
headword in the locative singular (ekavacana saptamii vibhakti:
seventh case - nirodhe) and the second phrase in the ablative
singular (ekavacana paƱcamii vibhakti: fifth case - sarvanirodhaat [sic!]),
whereas in III 51 they are the other way round, so
to speak (-vairaagyaat, -kSaye).

PataƱjali obviously could have used a tatpuruSa compound (tan-nirodhe)
as in:

abhyaasa-vairaagyaabhyaaM tan-nirodhaH (tat + nirodhaH; I 12), but
for some reason he ended up using a genitive attribute construction,
(tasya [...] nirodhe) or stuff.

>From Taimni's comment on I 51 (huh?!):

When the *capacity to perform saMyama* has been acquired...