--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> > > And you know Vaj was working for Them in Fairfield in 1983 how?
> >
> > How he was working or how do I know ? He was working the same way as
> > hundreds of students in the US was and is recruited at the universities,
> > later joining "interesting" movements of all calibres. That's how.
> > How do I know ? Why don't you ask Vaj, he'll say "yes, ofcourse" and even
> > mobilize one of his rare laughs. The perfect answer since noone will
> > believe him.
>
> Boy, if that's the best you can do, Nabby, it ain't very
> convincing. Robin's group was way too small to be worth
> the trouble.

Perhaps, but it had potential. And it was no trouble at all, just ordinary,
methodical work. You are mistaken if you believe working for the government is
necessarily very exciting.
I can't believe you are so naive that you don't see this. Anyway it was just a
sideline work towards a group with infinately more potential at the time.