On 08/18/2012 05:42 PM, authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>> On 08/18/2012 11:33 AM, authfriend wrote:
>>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <richard@>
>>> Actually none of it, nothing in any of those three posts, is
>>> about Robin. You got fooled; Bhairitu got fooled; let's see
>>> how many others do.
>>>
>> Well gee Willy, I guess if Judy sez that it must be "true".
>> That despite the fact that the post I quoted had the word
>> "Robin" in it some 47 times. Guess Judy must have read it
>> as "Tobin" (or did she read it at all)? :-D
> Somehow I don't think az expected that Bhairitu would be
> one of the folks who would fall for the gag, but I could
> have told az he might, given his propensity to believe in
> nutty conspiracy theories.
>
> Still, it's hard to fathom how anybody with two brain cells
> to rub together could have read even just the first
> paragraph and thought it was about Robin. Heck, the second
> sentence in the first paragraph should have been enough to
> clue folks in that something wasn't kosher, even if their
> reading skills were so deficient as to prevent them from
> being able to decode Robin's message.
>
> The real stunner, however, is Bhairitu's claim above, that
> the appearance of Robin's name in the post is enough to
> demonstrate that it's about Robin.
>
> I mean, it boggles the mind. You just wouldn't expect that
> kind of stupidity from someone who had managed to make a
> solid career for themselves. A few highlights:
>
> Bhairitu found employment as a musician at various clubs in the Village, as
> well as earning acting roles in film. His made his debut on the silver screen
> in Abel Ferrara's China Girl, for which he also wrote the end-credit song
> "Midnight." Bhairitu went on to collaborate with Ferrara on several film and
> music projects, including: Bad Lieutenant, in which Bhairitu played Jesus
> Christ and co-wrote the end-credits song; Body Snatchers, which featured the
> song "I Want You Back"; and The Funeral, which saw Bhairitu co-starring with
> Christopher Walken, Isabella Rosselini, Benicio del Toro and Vincent Gallo.
>
> Bhairitu then co-starred in the off-Broadway show A Minor Incident with
> legendary songwriter Carole King, who was making her stage debut in the play.
> The two collaborated on songs for her Capitol Records release City Streets,
> including the song "I Can't Stop Thinking About You," which Bhairitu co-wrote
> and plays guitar and performs backing vocals on. It was on stage with Carole
> King at London's Royal Albert Hall that Bhairitu was spotted by the producers
> of a new West End musical Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story.
>
> Buddy opened to rave reviews on 12 October 1989, at The Victoria Palace
> Theater. Bhairitu's turn in the title role of Buddy Holly earned him a
> nomination for the Laurence Olivier Award for Outstanding Performance by an
> Actor in a Musical. The following year, Buddy at Broadway's Shubert Theater
> [...]

That might have been a fun career but it wasn't mine.  I don't know of
anyone really named Bhairitu.  It's just a Hinduzation of Barry2.  Could
break it down to being Bhai for "brother" and Ritu which is an Indian
name albeit for a woman which would of course extend the joke further as
"brother Ritu" for some cognitive dissonance. What fun!

Judy goes further into the ozone.  Here is the first paragraph she is
talking about:

Robin W Carlsen has spoken, but it's impossible to decode his incoherent
message. Perhaps he's saying that all any child needs is a big dose of
television every day. Then again, he might be babbling that he was chosen by
God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. Let's get down to brass tacks: It
is appalling to me that he has managed to ignore compromise and focus solely on
his personal agenda. And let me tell you, he all but forces his underlings to
make our lives a living hell. Interestingly, Robin's underlings don't much seem
to mind being given such querulous orders. I guess it's hard to free
chauvinistic, pompous luftmenschen from the chains they revere. A related
observation is that there's something fishy about Robin's insults. I think he's
up to something, something beer-guzzling and perhaps even shameless.

Now who is that about? Maybe Judy is confused with some other post.  After all
she is getting on in years so maybe the ol' memory and eyes ain't so good.

But it really doesn't matter does it because my post was about cult leaders.
Didn't name anyone in particular.  Maybe she read my post and thought it was
AZ's.