--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >

> > On Aug 25, 2012, at 12:14 AM, awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > So Xeno writes the other day to Judy:
> > >
> > > "I feel Barry is more spiritually advanced than Robin"
> > >
> > > This alone made my head spin. But just, for example, take a look at
> > > Robin's commentary to Emily after she took his quiz yesterday (post
> > > 317866) and explain to me how you could possibly argue for this point
> > > Xeno. What exactly is your definition of spiritual? Maybe it is something
> > > I don't want to aspire to or can view as a positive thing if that is your
> > > assessment. If spirituality has anything whatsoever to the quality of
> > > heart, openness, willingness to understand, desire to be transformed by
> > > truth and life, sensitivity to other living creatures then, dear Xeno, I
> > > think you have miscalculated badly - your assertion has missed the mark.
> >

> > Thanks Ann! That was the correct answer!
> >
> > You win the Clueless Guru Enabler Award for 2012 - congratulations!
> >
> > Yes, Ann you'll stand side by side with the person who poured the punch in
> > Guyana for Jim Jones, the Srivistava thugs that threatened the Kaplans and
> > the priest who collected young boys for Sai Baba!
> >
> > Now these are some big shoes to fill Ann, I'm not sure if you're up to it.
> > While many past Guru Enablers were forced to wile away countless days in
> > prisons or recovery units, you're unique in that you're still somewhat
> > functional - and the only one (so far) declared Demonic by a Catholic
> > version of Werner Erhard (someone cue the Keith Jarrett...).
> >
> > Bravo!
> >

> I bet her entanglement with Robin and WTS made her daddy so proud.

Funny you should mention that. My father, a brilliant, strong and accomplished
man was blown away by Robin during his personal meeting with him. He never
forgot him and although the rest of my family was not enamoured, my father was
fascinated and moved by that interaction. Now put that in your pipe and smoke
it AZ.