--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> Wow, I have totally been imagining that image differently
> all these years!

It's an image come up with by a guy named John
McMenamin, who calls what he does "digital
taxidermy." You should check out some of his
other images at:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/26/animals-digital-taxidermy_n_1706010.html

> Thanks for reading it and your kind words. I'm not sure I
> am on board with the concepts of a real saint or actual
> spiritual experiences.  I think I may have sat on the
> fence so long on these issues my ass is grooved to keep
> me on it!

I'm not sure I believe in them, either, as any kind
of experience that can be "certified" or "authenticated."
I'm just pretty sure that if there is such a thing as
real spiritual experience, it isn't equivalent to
acting like either a weepy drama queen or a manic
gibberbot. :-)