Dear Em,

I'm glad you noticed that, I myself hesitated using that word - but just
went along with it anyway :-), you can consider it more as a writer's
liberty or flourish. Wasn't trying to exclude anyone - FFL in itself is a
coterie would be a better way to put it. The only cliques I have seen are
formed by Barry, you weren't around when I first came here in May 2010,
Barry thought I was someone who he could bully around, the arrogance and
stupidity of that man..LOL..he and his clique took such a hard beating that
he has never ever recovered from that :-)

Yes - I have been blessed with an ability to learn languages, accents very
quickly. I speak Hindi, Telugu and English - conversational at least with
barely detectable accent, as in, in an accent which is well accepted in all
these 3 languages. However lacking an arts degree and being stuck in a
corporate world I don't have two many chances to display and improve my
English vocabulary. However things changed since 2010 - FFL has greatly
helped, not to mention all the various books I read when I was young. I
spend a lot of time on Merriam Webster m-w.com, practicing
pronunciation,words, subtle differences between each of the adjectives -
pronunciation is an area which I'm a little weak in - more as in the
American pronunciations for the words which I don't use on a day to day
basis. My memory really helps, all my forefathers chanting Vedas by memory
have done the dirty work for me, I repeat something a few times and I
retain it - I think I have at least 1000 songs memorized.

My English practice went up way high these past 7 months - practicing,
articulating, vocalizing all my ideas. So there's an element of hard work
as well driven by my love for adjectives in the English language and the
need to express my ideas.

So thank you.

Love,
Ravi