--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@...> wrote:

> You say you would like to see the same enthusiasm for Obama?
> I don't really think you would.
> After all, even in the time of the 1st coming, it was hard to show the same
> kind of enthusiasm for Jesus after he had been tortured and nailed to the
> cross....
> In those days...showing enthusiasm for Jesus after the crucifixion would give
> you the right do the death dance for the enjoyment of the demonic and
> drunken Romans...

Vote for the SOB is all I'm saying. All those Obots who were so in love with
him should  just get registered and vote for him. Unless, of course they've
been smitten by the Libertarian, Ron Paul, then it's proof positive, they are
once again swayed by the cult of personality and as ignorant as ever.