 From: Robert <babajii...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 11:54 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Romney Will Wage War with Syria and Iran

Who has more fear? People who are millionaires and need to pay less taxes, and
who are supporting Romney..
or people who just want to elect someone who has a heart, and will do the best
he can to overcome these slave masters that ship jobs overseas and nickel and
dime everyone to death...who rattle their sabers so they can make a killing on
killiing and who love to spend money on prisons rather than on education...
Come on you're really not that stupid; it's just a bad habit I think...of
supporting these slave masters...

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...>