--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Lorenzo" <inmadison@...> wrote:

> not only did say he was going to teach us how to fly - but we have already
> succeeded:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQXVRjMoUE&feature=relmfu

Wow, Ozymandias Mahesh Yogi! I'd forgotten how surreal and
deluded all that was, every sentence is a freaky unfounded
daydream but delivered with enough conviction to get the
starry-eyed thinking they must be part of something amazing
that's going to transform the world in every way. To think
I was a part of it once, I consider it evolution that I can
watch that now and smile at my naivety instead of cringing
with embarrassment and denying I was ver a true believer,
but dearie me I must have been. But at least it's a nice idea
howver unlikely it seems now....